PDA

View Full Version : It's becoming a problem...

brainsausage
02-04-2013, 01:06 AM
So I'm watching 'Ted', and about 20 minutes in there's a kitchen scene, where Mila Kunis is standing in front of a mag strip with a couple knives hanging on it. And I immediately stopped staring at the very fetching Ms. Kunis, and tried to identify the knives instead... I think I need help...

*you'll notice I avoided any rack jokes/comments...

sachem allison
02-04-2013, 01:11 AM

^^^^^^^but, you didn't^^^^^^^^^^

quantumcloud509
02-04-2013, 01:11 AM
I do this a lot. With fountain pens as well.

brainsausage
02-04-2013, 01:31 AM

^^^^^^^but, you didn't^^^^^^^^^^

Nope.

kalaeb
02-04-2013, 01:48 AM
I was not aware Mila Kunis had a knife rack...

ThEoRy
02-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Even worse, I'll talk about how they are incorrectly using the knives for like 10 minutes after the fact. Damn you Monica on Friends!!!!!

Miles
02-04-2013, 02:12 AM
So I'm watching 'Ted', and about 20 minutes in there's a kitchen scene, where Mila Kunis is standing in front of a mag strip with a couple knives hanging on it. And I immediately stopped staring at the very fetching Ms. Kunis, and tried to identify the knives instead... I think I need help...

I don't understand. I don't see any problem here. :tease:

brainsausage
02-04-2013, 10:05 AM
Even worse, I'll talk about how they are incorrectly using the knives for like 10 minutes after the fact. Damn you Monica on Friends!!!!!

A couple years ago, I was watching Iron Chef with my (now) ex. Morimoto was up against this female chef from India (I think?), and Alton made a point to comment on the fact that her speed with a knife rivaled Morimoto's. They then cut to a slow-mo split screen view of the two of them cutting, and I just yelled at Alton: 'Speed doesn't equal precision! Look at Morimoto's cuts! They're all perfectly even! She's all over the frickin' place! C'monnnn!!!'

My ex just gave me a 'why do I have sex with you?' type of look...

bieniek
02-04-2013, 10:22 AM
My ex just gave me a 'why do I have sex with you?' type of look...

My wife gives me that look every morning.
If shes awake.

Zwiefel
02-04-2013, 10:48 AM
I do this a lot. With fountain pens as well.

I've been wondering who else on here might collect fountain pens....

Dream Burls
02-04-2013, 11:34 AM
Don't exactly collect fountain pens, but I do have a few (Sailors, Mont Blancs) and I am interested in them.