PDA

View Full Version : Exceeding my data quota???

Chefdog
02-25-2013, 01:03 PM
I attempted to add a picture to a post I made in the BST forum, and was met with a dialogue box that tells me I've exceeded my quota by 29.7 KB and I'm not able to post the picture.
Now, there aren't any other pictures in that thread, although I previously posted pictures in a different thread in the same forum. I'm able to post pics w/o issue in the KitchenKnife forum, but just not any more in the BST.
So, what gives? I'm assuming there's a simple solution that I'm missing due to my computer illiteracy, but can't sort it out.
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jake

Dave Martell
02-25-2013, 03:28 PM
I looked into this and found that there was a problem, your usergroup was being allowed to upload images directly into BST, when this shouldn't have been, so I fixed that.

Now this doesn't solve the issue that you are having though, for that please see http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/8160-Site-Supporting-Subscriptions-Available?p=138532&viewfull=1#post138532

Chefdog
02-26-2013, 10:02 AM
I looked into this and found that there was a problem, your usergroup was being allowed to upload images directly into BST, when this shouldn't have been, so I fixed that.

Dave,
That seems to have sorted it all out.
Thank you sir.