PDA

View Full Version : Interest in Trying Cutco Chefs Knife?

skiajl6297
02-26-2013, 11:07 AM
I know this isn't your typical passaround topic, but I was wondering if any members would be interested in trying out a Cutco chefs knife, even if just for kicks? If enough interest, I'm glad to do a passaround, or short term trade. (I am hoping to get some more experience with J Knives, partiuclarly laser gyutos and/or Nakiris.)

WildBoar
02-26-2013, 11:17 AM
Where in MD are you? If you are not too far from Alexandria I'll let you borrow a gyuto or two to play with. And you don't even need to leave the Cutco for collateral.

Jmadams13
02-26-2013, 11:21 AM
Same here. If your in the northern part of the state, I'm up in Hanover pa. We could work something out. The Cutco handles scare me, lol. No need for a trade, I'd be fine doing a loaner or something.

skiajl6297
02-26-2013, 11:28 AM
Thanks gents! Montgomery county, but work in West End DC near Georgetown. Wild - PM coming your way. Jmadams - PM coming your way too.

Will keep this going to see if anyone does want to actually try Cutco. :eyebrow: (It's not that bad, promise.)

Jmadams13
02-26-2013, 11:45 AM
I got your pm, I'll see what I got that fits what you want to try. An I have a cutco meat cleaver. Used it once, put it away, been away for 7 years, lol. Never again, hehe. I'll PM you when I get home and look