PDA

View Full Version : Heading into harms way.

HHH Knives
04-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Hello guys. I have one I wanted to share with you all. Its not a kitchen knife yet I thought may be of interest to ya.

I was recently contacted by a young man who is being deployed to one of them areas that end in stan. He couldnt share to many details but was looking to take one of my knives with him on this, Which God willing, will be the last trip for him. After talking with him more. I found that he is US Air Force and this will be his 4th time deployed into the sandbox! Needless to say. I took the commission and went to work.

I mean really God Bless him and his fellow soldiers. Im honored and humbled by these men and women. Who put everything aside and serve. Weather or not you or I, or even they approve or like the politics behind it.

God Bless our troops! :angel2:

On a side note. Those of you who have orders with me currently and have been patiently waiting. Thank you. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Were slammin and Jammin and will be back to work on custom orders next week! :)

Blessings
Randy

Lefty
04-06-2013, 12:10 AM
Pretty badass, Randy! Let's hope he doesn't need to use it for more than opening letters and boxes and that he gets home safe and sound.

Lucretia
04-06-2013, 12:44 AM
Pretty badass, Randy! Let's hope he doesn't need to use it for more than opening letters and boxes and that he gets home safe and sound.

+10

DeepCSweede
04-06-2013, 10:18 AM
I was thinking the same thing, hopefully all he needs it for is opening up MRE's. Nicely done Randy.

stereo.pete
04-06-2013, 04:16 PM
Wow, what a future heirloom! Amazing work as always Randy.

HHH Knives
04-08-2013, 11:25 AM
My hope is like you that he only needs to use it for opening MRE's and everyday knife chores. :)

Thanks guys and gals!
Blessings
Randy