PDA

View Full Version : ECG: Product requests?

Korin_Mari
05-31-2013, 11:06 AM
I'm not 1000% sure if its appropriate to ask, but if anyone has any specific requests for us to bring anything to this weekend's ECG, please let me know. :)

I'll be bringing the following:
- Vincent - For sharpening demo
- Used knives that we lend out for anyone to try out. I'll be happy to offer one or two for a passaround if enough people are interested.
- Sale products as requested by some

I could blindly select a few products, but if you have anything you'd like to see in person, just let me know.

Thanks! I hope to see you all at ECG! :D

Don Nguyen
05-31-2013, 01:29 PM
Sadly I won't be there, but I've always wanted to see one of your hi-soft boards. Maybe that's an idea?

Mingooch
05-31-2013, 07:04 PM
Please bring the sayas I already mentioned in my PM and add one for a 285mm suji, I am guessing a 300mm might fit it(since I have not seen a 285mm unless it is custom). It is my HHH million layer suji with k tip.

Korin_Mari
06-01-2013, 11:04 PM
Please bring the sayas I already mentioned in my PM and add one for a 285mm suji, I am guessing a 300mm might fit it(since I have not seen a 285mm unless it is custom). It is my HHH million layer suji with k tip.

yup! Will do!

Korin_Mari
06-01-2013, 11:05 PM
Sadly I won't be there, but I've always wanted to see one of your hi-soft boards. Maybe that's an idea?

Oh bummer! D:
Hopefully I'll have the pleasure of meeting you someday though. But yea, hi-soft is a great idea. :)
Thanks for the suggestion.

sachem allison
06-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Mari! No flirting with Don! He needs to concentrate on his knife making! Focus boy! Focus!

El Pescador
06-02-2013, 12:03 AM
Stemware, flatware, maybe a hibachi.

Korin_Mari
06-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Mari! No flirting with Don! He needs to concentrate on his knife making! Focus boy! Focus!

LOL There is no flirting!

I got to see some of Don's work this weekend. They were gorgeous! Keep up the fantastic work, Don. :D

sachem allison
06-03-2013, 04:24 PM
LOL There is no flirting!

I got to see some of Don's work this weekend. They were gorgeous! Keep up the fantastic work, Don. :D
I know, my knives