PDA

View Full Version : complete Horse !@#$

sachem allison
07-09-2013, 01:18 AM
I received a pm today that frankly, offended the hell out of me, not because of who it was written by but, because of what was implied in the message. Let me make this clear to you guys, I do not participate in back door politics here. I do not call Dave, the Mods, owners or admins to get people banned. I do not talk crap about you guys and anybody who thinks I do has their head up their ass. I will not be used as a scape goat by the banned or the people doing the banning. I'm tired of all the petty horse s@#t that has been going around here. Do not involve me in this. Do not accuse or imply that I would do this crap. If I have a problem with you guys I would communicate that with you personally. I may not agree with every post that people make but, I respect the right you have to your opinion. I would never fault you for that and I most certainly would not get you banned. I'm going to post this pm with some edits and my reply. The Mods can remove it if they like I really don't care. I'm tired and have many more problems that are way more important than getting people banned. What horse @#$%.

"Hey Son,

I know I'm Public Enemy #1 and you may be one of the top guys who hate me, maybe even having gone so far as to complain to Dave, but I just wanted to say thanks for many of your posts over the years. You taught me A LOT. Dave's had enough of me so I'm getting the boot in a day or two. Thanks again."

"what are you talking about? I don't hate you at all. I like your post they keep everybody honest. I never talk to Dave or the mods and most certainly have never talked to Dave or the mods about you. I do not know where you got that information but, you are completely wrong. I'm stunned that you would even think that of me. I do not get involved in anybodies politics here. Honestly I will miss your post and will be saddened to see you go. Thank you for the compliment. I promise you it wasn't me. If I had a problem with you I would tell you first and we would work it out. One thing I can't stand is back stabbing. This is total horseshit.

Son "

Dave Martell
07-09-2013, 01:38 AM
Well I'll stick up for you Son.

For the record, Son has NEVER PM'd, emailed, phone called, texted (I don't text so there), or skyped (I don't do this either) me regarding anyone else here at KKF. The person throwing out accusations is obviously delusional, paranoid, full of BS, or just simply stirring the pot.

sachem allison
07-09-2013, 01:46 AM
thank, you.
I have had further discussions with this member and we have resolved and clarified this situation to my satisfaction.
Respectfully, Son

sachem allison
07-09-2013, 01:48 AM
No Hard feelings, I just needed to get this off of my chest as this is the second time in the last few months that something like this has been said about me and I am going to nip this in the butt, right now!

Chef Niloc
07-09-2013, 01:52 AM
Well I'll stick up for you Son.

For the record, Son has NEVER PM'd, emailed, phone called, texted (I don't text so there), or skyped (I don't do this either) me regarding anyone else here at KKF. The person throwing out accusations is obviously delusional, paranoid, full of BS, or just simply stirring the pot.

Ahaaaaaaaa he's doing it all by snail mail or telegraph! That's the thing I love most about the two of you, just like me you appreciate the older more classical ways of doing things.

Dave Martell
07-09-2013, 01:52 AM
I'm assuming that since there's only one person that I'm talking to about his apparent choice to leave KKF that this must be the same person being discussed here. Regardless, Son, you've never been discussed between the two of us or anyone else in this regard. I have zero idea where this notion came from but I can assure you of the impact that it will have on our discussion.

sachem allison
07-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Dave, Let it go, please. we resolved our " misunderstanding and ultimately I don't want this to be a self fulfilling prophecy. I am not angry at this member at all, I'm more angry that multiple people feel that I am the type of person who would do that.

mkriggen
07-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Ahaaaaaaaa he's doing it all by snail mail or telegraph! That's the thing I love most about the two of you, just like me you appreciate the older more classical ways of doing things.

They could'a used semaphore,not that far from each other:scratchhead:

Dave Martell
07-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Dave, Let it go, please. we resolved our " misunderstanding and ultimately I don't want this to be a self fulfilling prophecy. I am not angry at this member at all, I'm more angry that multiple people feel that I am the type of person who would do that.

Son, don't feel that you did anything to change this guy's destiny, he's done it all himself.

tk59
07-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Bizarre. You're one of the nicest dude on the forum. Maybe a little too nice... :punish::justkidding:

WildBoar
07-09-2013, 01:06 PM
I dunno Son, maybe you were blacked-out like that time in Mexico, and sent a message to Dave by carrier pigeon? And when he replied back you probably cooked/ ate the pigeon to hide the evidence.

Just kidding -- I have yet to hear you utter a negative word about anybody, except maybe the guy who screwed you over when you relocated to NYC. And even then you were horribly understated in your displeasure.

The one thing I would like to know though is what kind of sauce did you put on the pigeon? Oh, and 425 deg F, right? :groucho:

Salty dog
07-09-2013, 01:23 PM
@Son,

You weren't the only one.

Although I waiting for more information before I comment.

Just between you and me, we're two guys I can't imagine doing something like that.

mainaman
07-09-2013, 03:45 PM
I like to send pigeons, and also bottles in the ocean :spin chair:

tripleq
07-09-2013, 03:50 PM
Could be telepathic powers. They might form part of an elite group known as the men who stare at knives.

Zwiefel
07-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Could be telepathic powers. They might form part of an elite group known as the men who stare at knives.

I'm sure Son and Salty have both worn out a knife...but make it pass out?

FWIW Son--and Salty--you don't strike me as a person to tolerate such shenanigans, much less be involved in it.

Pensacola Tiger
07-09-2013, 04:33 PM
Do not try to sharpen the knife. That's impossible. Instead, only realize the truth... THERE IS NO KNIFE. Then you will see that it not the knife that is sharpened, it is yourself.

Mrmnms
07-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Sachem has been nothing but gracious to me, and the voice of reason in general on this forum.

Gravy Power
07-09-2013, 05:29 PM
I know it's none of my business,

but this thread makes me curious as to what the heck you all are talking about...:outonlimb:

bkultra
07-09-2013, 05:40 PM
"His name is Robert Paulson."

Only in death will we have our own names since only in death are we no longer part of the effort. In death we become heroes.

kalaeb
07-09-2013, 08:00 PM
hahaha, life is too short guys. Take it from one of the banned, there is life outside of KKF, its not worth loosing friends over. Now get back to work!

apicius9
07-09-2013, 08:03 PM
There seems to be quite a group of outcasts by now...

Stefan

ThEoRy
07-09-2013, 09:13 PM
I have to say I received a similar message and was simply confused by it. Not mad at the guy, just trying to figure out what's going on is all. I think Dave or any other mod could tell you, the only posts I have ever reported were spam posts or market research posts. I don't remember reporting any abusive posts but I may have. Hell, I was personally attacked in a thread here recently and didn't report it.

So I'm just as confused but not upset. Just want to know what's going on or why I had been involved.

Dave Martell
07-09-2013, 09:52 PM
hahaha, life is too short guys. Take it from one of the banned, there is life outside of KKF, its not worth loosing friends over. Now get back to work!

In case you didn't notice you're posting here Kalaeb...must not be banned from here....LOL :D

Dave Martell
07-09-2013, 09:56 PM
It appears that the person shooting off the PM's was stirring the pot which is something he does very well and is what has pushed him to be where he is now. I feel like he wasn't going to give in to our requests and took his last breath of KKF air to shoot out some goodbye PM's. I assure you guys, that received these messages, that you had nothing to do with this situation at all.

ThEoRy
07-09-2013, 10:01 PM
I think it was a mass text sort of thing. When I responded, he kindly thanked me for my time here/posts, videos etc. and was very gracious in fact. I just didn't get the first part of the message is all.

Dave Martell
07-09-2013, 10:02 PM
There seems to be quite a group of outcasts by now...

Stefan

Yeah, they all hang out over at the (new) FoodieForums too...LOL

apicius9
07-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Yeah, they all hang out over at the (new) FoodieForums too...LOL

There is a new one? Nobody ever tells me anything...

Stefan

mc2442
07-10-2013, 01:37 AM
Love the snail mail or telegraph....voting telegraph. Not sure what a semaphore or whatever the other one was.

sachem allison
07-10-2013, 03:11 AM
I'm Native American dammit! We use smoke signals, study history people.

Zwiefel
07-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Love the snail mail or telegraph....voting telegraph. Not sure what a semaphore or whatever the other one was.

semaphores are a system of flag signals.

I was waiting on this one.

Dream Burls
07-10-2013, 11:15 AM
semaphores are a system of flag signals.

I thought semaphores were twos.

bkultra
07-10-2013, 11:21 AM
There is a new one? Nobody ever tells me anything...

Stefan

That makes two of us.

Lucretia
07-10-2013, 11:25 AM

Now that's just evil!

daveb
07-10-2013, 11:33 AM
Two is a system.

Zwiefel
07-10-2013, 11:57 AM

I had no idea you could hear my southern accent in these messages ;)

Chef Niloc
07-10-2013, 11:27 PM
"His name is Robert Paulson."

Only in death will we have our own names since only in death are we no longer part of the effort. In death we become heroes.
That kind of talk will get you banned around here! Remember the first rule about knife club is that you don't talk about knife club.

Chef Niloc
07-10-2013, 11:35 PM

I was going to add that one in but I didn't want to get called racist. I still remember how mad you got when I call you the "engine" driving this group. What did that misunderstanding cost me in order to get back in your good graces that time? a few Lb's of beads and a couple dozen those shiny seashells, right?

Lefty
07-11-2013, 11:08 AM
I missed this thread, but found it this morning. You guys are hilarious!

Oh, and Son is an awesome dude...how do you send picture and video messages with smoke signals...?

Zwiefel
07-11-2013, 11:26 AM
how do you send picture and video messages with smoke signals...?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uuencode

zitangy
07-11-2013, 12:47 PM
I missed this thread, but found it this morning. You guys are hilarious!

Oh, and Son is an awesome dude...how do you send picture and video messages with smoke signals...?

Let me think.. Let me guess... :idea2: Smoke and mirrors?

rgds
d