PDA

View Full Version : California I gotta get the hell out of here.

sachem allison
10-13-2013, 05:38 PM
Time to make a move. I just spent a couple of weeks with my dad in California and came to the conclusion that it's time to head back west. If anybody knows somebody who needs a chef or something interesting out west let me know. New Mexico, west to California is fine. I have no vehicle, no money and no place to stay.lol NYC is literally killing me and my old man is getting more frail every time I see him and I'm not doing so hot myself. I figured I better get home soon before one of us croaks. I do not have a set time frame. I'm probably looking for something within the next six months to a year. This will give me a chance to try to squirrel away some money and maybe sell some of the legendary blades I have that I promised I would never part with.lol ;( . I just gotta take care of the family and I can't do it from 3000 miles away. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any interviews I would do, would have to be over the phone or email. My current boss is not big on giving or paying for anytime off. He docked my pay when I had heart surgery even though it was on my days off. decided to pay me a 100 bucks for the 2 weeks I was off for my vacation pay instead of the two full weeks I earned. I'm this close to burning it all down. Time too move on. looking for all interesting projects or offers. Help!
Thanks for letting me rant.
Son

sachem allison
10-14-2013, 09:52 PM
nothing?

sachem allison
10-14-2013, 09:55 PM
hitman:knife:, cleaner, runner,:running: moonshiner and leg breaker:bat: all possibilities. Don't do arson:flame: except for that one time...........and that other time.

Jim
10-14-2013, 09:57 PM
All I can offer you is my very best wishes Son. I hope your plans work out.

sachem allison
10-14-2013, 10:03 PM
thanks Jim. Just venting