PDA

View Full Version : Keller's Korner is Taking a Break

Dream Burls
11-02-2013, 11:53 AM
Stefan and I have decided to go on hiatus for a while Stefan takes some time to tidy up his shop and sort through his remaining inventory of blocks. Our "partnership" has so far sold 47 of 50 block listed. The 3 remaining pieces have been placed in the Clearance Corner of the site and all have been reduced by 40% from their original prices. I have also added a piece of my Ironwood that was getting very lonely sitting all by itself. This piece, originally $25, is now $15.

On behalf of Stefan I'd like to thank all of you who have made purchases from "Keller's Korner". Hopefully the spring will bring a new assortment of Stefan's fine woods to Dream Burls and to you.

Crothcipt
11-02-2013, 06:53 PM
Wow sounds like it was a good combination. Glad this was a success.

apicius9
11-02-2013, 07:50 PM
Thank you Myron and everyone who picked up some of my wood pieces here. It was a pleasure working with Myron, and we may pick that collaboration up again in the spring. I still have more wood than I need but some of it has to be stabilized first.

Aloha,

Stefan

Lefty
11-04-2013, 11:32 AM
I'm really glad this worked out so well for you guys!

Dream Burls
11-04-2013, 02:07 PM
I'm really glad this worked out so well for you guys!

Thanks Lefty. It's been great working with Stefan, he's a real gentleman. I have a feeling we'll pick this up in the Spring and give it another go.