PDA

View Full Version : New info on custom orders.

HHH Knives
12-02-2013, 04:20 PM
Hello everyone. Its been a SLAMMING year here at HHH Knives. You guys have kept me hoppin! :bliss:

That said, I managed to fall behind on the delivery dates of custom orders. This started back in July and am still behind. :(

I estimate approx 1 month behind schedule. SO, to try and get back on track.. I am not going to be taking on any new orders until at least after the new year. This will hopefully allow me a little more time. Where I can focus on the orders on my bench and try and get caught up so I can start the new year in a better place with a little less pressure or feeling rushed to compete orders. etc. :surrendar:

On a side note. I have been working hard and making great progress on a SUPER SECRET project. :cool2: I have mentioned it here and there. But its taken a bite outs my shop time over the last couple months and I am in the home stretch and should be done around Christmas with this project! Then my full focus will be back on completing custom orders! :doublethumbsup:

Thanks again to all clients. Both for your patience and understanding. Its a honor and a privlage making your knives!

Blessings
Randy

jvanis
12-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Good, gets me some time to save up for said custom project! I am thinking I am in "need" of a firestorm or predator 240is sharpie!

Mrmnms
12-03-2013, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the heads up Randy. Good that you're so busy and productive.

HHH Knives
12-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Mrmnms, GREAT profile photos brother!!

I struggle with posting this, but had to face the facts and share the news with you guys. I assure you Im doing my best. and that sometimes takes a little longer. I assure ya the resulting knives will be worth the wait!!

God Bless YA
Randy