View Full Version : Handmade jewelry

HHH Knives
12-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Bling Things. Last minute Christmas Gifts :dazed: Lisa has been asking me to list these and with all thats going on here I forgot. But here they are and they can ship today if deal is done by 4:30 today EST

Far Left. Blue mammoth tooth pendent set in Sterling silver with handmade beads and silver wire approx 2" tall and 1 1/2 wide on a 26" chain with sterling clasp. Signed by Lisa Slater. The maker. asking 175.00 delivered in the USA additional for international.

Middle. is Pre Ban ivory set in a reclaimed brass setting with a 22" chain Asking 120.00 delivered in USA and additional for international.

Right is a sterling silver eale with Turquois stone set in sterling silver Measures approx 2" X 1 3/4" With 18" chain Signed by Artist. Lisa Slater. Asking 150.00 delivered in USA and additional for international.

Message me or post here to secure yours!

HHH Knives
12-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Dang it! Lisa is hone kick me in the .... well. you know. I was suppose to post these last week and Im gona be in trouble! lol

Anyone interested message me and We can work out shipping overnight. etc.

HHH Knives
12-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Mammoth tooth pendent and chain is now SOLD.

Thanks KKF!!

Merry Christmas and God BLess YA

HHH Knives
12-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Turquoise and silver pendent and pre ban elephant ivory pendent still available. :)