PDA

View Full Version : Handmade jewelry

HHH Knives
12-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Bling Things. Last minute Christmas Gifts :dazed: Lisa has been asking me to list these and with all thats going on here I forgot. But here they are and they can ship today if deal is done by 4:30 today EST

Far Left. Blue mammoth tooth pendent set in Sterling silver with handmade beads and silver wire approx 2" tall and 1 1/2 wide on a 26" chain with sterling clasp. Signed by Lisa Slater. The maker. asking 175.00 delivered in the USA additional for international.

Middle. is Pre Ban ivory set in a reclaimed brass setting with a 22" chain Asking 120.00 delivered in USA and additional for international.

Right is a sterling silver eale with Turquois stone set in sterling silver Measures approx 2" X 1 3/4" With 18" chain Signed by Artist. Lisa Slater. Asking 150.00 delivered in USA and additional for international.

Message me or post here to secure yours!

HHH Knives
12-19-2013, 05:39 PM
Dang it! Lisa is hone kick me in the .... well. you know. I was suppose to post these last week and Im gona be in trouble! lol

Anyone interested message me and We can work out shipping overnight. etc.

Thanks
Randy

HHH Knives
12-19-2013, 07:16 PM
Mammoth tooth pendent and chain is now SOLD.

Thanks KKF!!

Merry Christmas and God BLess YA
Randy

HHH Knives
12-20-2013, 12:12 PM
Turquoise and silver pendent and pre ban elephant ivory pendent still available. :)

Blessings
Randy