PDA

View Full Version : They're Here!

Dream Burls
02-25-2014, 07:15 PM
New stock has been listed in my store (www.dreamburls.com (http://www.dreamburls.com)). Everything from the picture is in except for the Redwood and the Maple burl. They'll go in tomorrow. Get em while they're hot!

apicius9
02-25-2014, 07:27 PM
That is some beautiful wood, Myron. I wish I could just throw money at you... Great to see the kamani, that's not one you find often out there. The burls look fantastic.

And I also have a few tears in my eyes, looking at the amboyna: I remember the first block of amboyna I bought, maybe 5-6 years ago, that was really premium quality and about 2x4x12 - cost me $48 plus shipping which I thought expensive at the time. Now I wish I had bought the whole container that guy sold off over a year... :bashhead:

Stefan

Dream Burls
02-26-2014, 09:02 AM
That is some beautiful wood, Myron. I wish I could just throw money at you... Great to see the kamani, that's not one you find often out there. The burls look fantastic.

And I also have a few tears in my eyes, looking at the amboyna: I remember the first block of amboyna I bought, maybe 5-6 years ago, that was really premium quality and about 2x4x12 - cost me $48 plus shipping which I thought expensive at the time. Now I wish I had bought the whole container that guy sold off over a year... :bashhead:

Stefan

Thanks Stefan. Yes, prices have gone up in this business just like just about everything else.