PDA

View Full Version : Mike Henry

seward
03-20-2014, 02:21 PM
I bought 2 pre-made handles from Mike in December 2013 and paid in advance. I also sent him a Tadatsuna and an Itinomonn for friction fitting the handles. I haven't heard anything since. I've tried his PM and his hotmail address several times, nothing.

Here's one of the handles: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/3016-Copal-Amber?highlight=amber

I have a PayPal transaction number, but I can't file a dispute because it was more than 45 days ago.

Anyone have an idea?

knyfeknerd
03-20-2014, 02:31 PM
I bought 2 pre-made handles from Mike in December 2013 and paid in advance. I also sent him a Tadatsuna and an Itinomonn for friction fitting the handles. I haven't heard anything since. I've tried his PM and his hotmail address several times, nothing.

Here's one of the handles: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/3016-Copal-Amber?highlight=amber

I have a PayPal transaction number, but I can't file a dispute because it was more than 45 days ago.

Anyone have an idea?
I'm confident Mike will make it right. He's a very solid guy.

NO ChoP!
03-20-2014, 03:41 PM
He's taken on a new job that has him gone from home for lengthy periods of time. He commented that all work he already has agreed to, will be completed. I too have a knife sitting with him, but am not worried in the least.

Mike is an outstanding dude.

mhenry
03-20-2014, 08:30 PM
Dude you are an idiot no wonder you have been kicked off the forum several times. The handles are in the trash and the blades will be on their way back this weekend I wouldn't want to keep the only person on the forum waiting for handles waiting any longer.

Anyone have an idea?

mhenry
03-20-2014, 08:57 PM
BTW his name is bill farrell old user name was cord_steele had been previously banned from the forum under this user name just sayin

mhlee
03-20-2014, 09:02 PM
Dude you are an idiot no wonder you have been kicked off the forum several times. The handles are in the trash and the blades will be on their way back this weekend I wouldn't want to keep the only person on the forum waiting for handles waiting any longer.

HAHAHAHA!

There are times for civility. And, there are times for sarcasm and ridicule.

Awesome response, Mike.

Dave Martell
03-20-2014, 10:13 PM
BTW his name is bill farrell old user name was cord_steele had been previously banned from the forum under this user name just sayin

OK........

Seward, contact me through email to verify who you are. If you are in fact the infamously banned (6x) member Will Farrell (wsfarrell) then you will be (once again) banned here. If you are not this person then I'll re-activate your account pronto.

This thread is closed for now.