PDA

View Full Version : 15% off knives semi-annual sale! (Mari will be away from 7/13 to 8/2)

Korin_Mari
07-02-2014, 02:40 PM
http://korin.com/site/images/home-rotator/2014_July_Knife_Sale_banner.jpg

And so it begins! The sale you have all been waiting for! :)

For special orders and custom orders, please send me the following information:

- Brand (* Fully custom orders only by Nenohi or Suisin)

- Item number (If applicable)

- Knife Style (Yanagi, deba, usuba, etc.)

- Knife classification (Kasumi, hongasumi, honyaki, etc.)

- Knife finish (Normal finish, mirror finish)

- Knife size

- Forger (Suisin orders only: Master Itsuo Doi or Yoshikazu Ikeda)

- Steel material

- Handle material

- Saya cover (Would you like a saya cover? If so what material?)

- Would you like initial sharpening / uraoshi sharpening by Mr. Sugai?

*Please note all special and custom orders are final sales.

Just FYI, I will be away from 7/13 to 8/2 on vacation. I plan to check my email and KKF as frequently as I can, but internet may be very limited. For immediate assistance, please contact Wendy at Wendy@korin.com and let her know you are from KKF.

Thanks for reading! :)

cilucia
07-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Aahhh I'm super tempted to come buy my 3rd and 4th knives!!

Korin_Mari
07-03-2014, 09:43 AM
If you live in NY, please stop by and feel the knives. Whether you're interested now or thinking about something for later, it's always fun to test them out in person. I don't know if it would be too tempting at that point though... :D

Also if you come, please say hi. I'm usually in the office. :)

cilucia
07-03-2014, 02:13 PM
If you live in NY, please stop by and feel the knives. Whether you're interested now or thinking about something for later, it's always fun to test them out in person. I don't know if it would be too tempting at that point though... :D

Also if you come, please say hi. I'm usually in the office. :)
I think I may pop by today before dinner :) I live in NJ, but am a short train ride away. Meeting my husband for dinner tonight (at Cagen in East Village). (Ah, I guess you may not see this before I get there, haha).

Korin_Mari
07-03-2014, 02:24 PM
I think I may pop by today before dinner :) I live in NJ, but am a short train ride away. Meeting my husband for dinner tonight (at Cagen in East Village). (Ah, I guess you may not see this before I get there, haha).

Oh awesome! :) I'll see you when you arrive.

cilucia
07-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Oh awesome! :) I'll see you when you arrive.

Thanks for the help again, Mari! I posted pics from my dinner @ Cagen in case you were interested: nom nom nom (http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/18813-Kappo-omakase-Cagen-in-NYC-pics!)