PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Sale - 195 Stabilized & 26 Natural Wood Pieces On Sale

Burl Source
07-08-2011, 08:34 PM
I am having a big sale over the weekend to raise money for a big order I have that is almost ready from one of my suppliers in Australia.

Everything in our webstore is marked down with reduced prices until the end of the day Sunday 7/10/11. There are 195 Stabilized pieces and 26 Natural wood pieces. I will try to add more throughout the weekend.

This Link will take you to the Web Store (http://store03.prostores.com/servlet/76dstabilizedknifehandlewood/StoreFront)

Forum members can get an additional 10% discount by entering the letters forum in the field that says "Do you have a promotion code?" during checkout.

Free Priority Mail Shipping Worldwide
Free cutting if you need blocks cut into scales.
No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee

PierreRodrigue
07-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Order placed! Nice sale, thanks!

kalaeb
07-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Dang, Pierre beat me to it. He probably took it all. Lol j/k

SpikeC
07-08-2011, 09:52 PM
With all of the wood that I have accumulated the last thing that I was going to do was buy more, butt I just did anyway! Spalted maple burl was just too compelling!

apicius9
07-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Bad timing for you, Mark. I just got twentysomething pounds back from K&G which gives me enough self-control to pass - this time...

Stefan

ecchef
07-08-2011, 10:30 PM
I like the dyed koa.

apicius9
07-08-2011, 10:31 PM
I like the dyed koa.

I'm not even sure that's legal ;)

Burl Source
07-08-2011, 10:45 PM
I'm not even sure that's legal ;)

It's one of those laws that varies by state.
In Hawaii I would be lynched.
In Oregon I get an award. Here they tie dye everything.

Bad timing for you, Mark. I just got twentysomething pounds back from K&G which gives me enough self-control to pass - this time... Stefan

I don't know about you, but everytime I get a shipment back from K&G I feel like a kid at Christmas.

apicius9
07-09-2011, 05:08 AM
I don't know about you, but everytime I get a shipment back from K&G I feel like a kid at Christmas.

Same here, always exciting to see how they turned out. Already have the next box sitting there and a few more pieces to cut up for it, but I better finish and sell a few things first....

Stefan

kalaeb
07-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Okay, picked up some more blocks. I don't have any more knives, but still picked up some more blocks....hmm I think I this is becomming a problem.

Burl Source
07-09-2011, 09:35 PM
I know I am preaching to the choir when I say that collecting handle material can become addictive.
Now, even my wife is hooked. When I get new wood I have to be careful what I take home to show my wife.
Once I show her a new piece I have a 50/50 chance of being able to get it back.
She has a shelf above her computer desk with pieces of wood on display like some women do with figurines.
I really have to be careful at the knife shows because lately she has started coming back to the table with pieces of ivory and such.