PDA

View Full Version : Redwood Video - More Really Good Redwood being Added to Store

Burl Source
01-29-2012, 05:43 PM
Most of the last batch of Redwood Burl went away pretty quick.
So I am adding a couple dozen more pieces of stabilized Redwood to my web store.
This link will take you to the section of the store with the stabilized Redwood. (http://www.burlsource.us/servlet/the-Stabilized-Knife-Handle-Wood-cln-Redwood/Categories)

For those of you who haven't used a lot of Redwood. Here is a short video to give you a better look.

http://youtu.be/zAB4d0tQ9oQ

If you look in the store and don't find what you want, be sure to check back in a little while. I am adding more.

HHH Knives
01-29-2012, 06:03 PM
I want that black piece if its still available!! Mark, Please hold it, I looked on the site and either its not up there yet or sold.. Please let me know.

Burl Source
01-29-2012, 06:23 PM
I want that black piece if its still available!! Mark, Please hold it, I looked on the site and either its not up there yet or sold.. Please let me know.
I am in the process of adding a bunch right now.
There will be 5 black pieces. I have pulled the one that was in the video for you.
I will send info after I finish.

HHH Knives
01-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Ill keep clicking REFRESH! lol :)

tk59
01-29-2012, 06:39 PM
Me, too. I missed my block last time around. I'll be damned if I miss it again.

Burl Source
01-29-2012, 06:53 PM
There has been a minor change in discounts for forum members and regular customers.

If you are a member of one of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my loyal customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Please do not attempt to use both discount codes.
In the past discounts were applied differently but the software was mistakenly applying a double discount in some cases causing items to be sold below my cost. These 2 discount codes are the only codes that will function now. I apologize in advance if this has caused any misunderstandings.

Burl Source
01-29-2012, 07:55 PM
I have finished adding all the pieces of Redwood now.
This might be the last of the really good Old Growth Redwood burl.
I will keep trying to get more, but I think I got lucky when I was able to get this stuff.

HHH Knives
01-29-2012, 08:03 PM
WOOO HOOO! I got a block of the black gold! :)

Thanks Mark!
Randy