PDA

View Full Version : Once A Fisherman, Always A Fisherman

Chifunda
03-01-2012, 10:00 AM
Went to Google News this morning and saw the story heading: "Disabled cruise ship's passengers arrive in Seychelles."

My first thought was, "holy $&*@, are they lucky! The Seychelles have some of the best bonefishing in the world!"

I think I might need counseling...:rolleyes2:

Bulldogbacchus
03-01-2012, 01:25 PM
I think I might need counseling...:rolleyes2:

I respectfully disagree. Trying to counsel a fisherman is like trying to teach a pig how to sing......Its a waste of time, and its annoying to the pig:surrendar:

Chifunda
03-01-2012, 01:35 PM
I respectfully disagree. Trying to counsel a fisherman is like trying to teach a pig how to sing......Its a waste of time, and its annoying to the pig:surrendar:

Roger that! :word:

sachem allison
03-01-2012, 01:36 PM

Hey! my old Pig Tiny could sing! Well, he drank alot and thought he could sing anyway. He sure was tasty though.

Chifunda
03-01-2012, 01:49 PM
Hey! my old Pig Tiny could sing! Well, he drank alot and thought he could sing anyway. He sure was tasty though.

I remember a bar girl in Saigon who thought she could sing when she'd had enough to drink, and she was a pi...

Never mind. :sorry:

Deckhand
03-01-2012, 02:04 PM
I used to think of how to troll behind a cruise ship, and use a wharf gaff on a rope, but I am sure the suction from the propellers would mess that up. Have gotten way to close on a sportfishing boat to an oil tanker in the fog not fun, but thought it would be fun to surf the perpetual wave think the suction would mess that up too.