View Full Version : New knife
OK, I just ordered the 240mm CarboNext gyuto from JCK. I never used to be crazy like this, buying knives I don't need. I blame you guys! Is there a 12 step program I can join?
03-16-2012, 09:29 AM
Great knife. You will love it.
Part of the 12 steps are to find a nice set of burl scales and plead with Dave to rehandle it.
03-16-2012, 09:34 AM
Get in line!!!
03-16-2012, 09:40 AM
No no the twelve steps are easy:
1) go to the post office
2) buy enough flat rate boxes to safely hold all of your nice knives
3) go home put all of your nice knives in said boxes
4) Attach my address to the boxes
5) go back to post office hand nice post lady/man the boxes
6) drive to the nearest Williams Sonoma/Sur la Table type store
7) ask the sales person to show you a set of henkles/wustof
8) buy said set
9) delete kitchenknifeforums from your bookmarks, block the site on your computer
10) try to convice yourself that these (henkles/wustof) are the best a knife can be
11) drink plenty of booze
12) repeat steps 10&11 until your forget all about your "silly little foray into Japanese kitchen knives
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2016 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.