PDA

View Full Version : Del?

mr drinky
03-24-2012, 10:49 PM
I see Del's forum has been archived...

k.

kalaeb
03-24-2012, 11:23 PM
I have not heard from Del in awhile, but had heard he has been knocking out some big damascus. Whatever he is doing I wish him the best and hope to continue to hear from him.

Chef Niloc
03-25-2012, 09:10 AM
Funny, now that I think of it I haven't seen him? As for his forum closing this seems to be going on a lot too, no?

Mike Davis
03-25-2012, 09:49 AM
I talked to Del on Wednesday. He had just got that big damascus order finished and he was packing to go to the Jainseville (sp?) show in Wisconsin. I am sure it just slipped his mind lol. I would assume we will hear from him when he get's home tomorrow night.

l r harner
03-25-2012, 01:10 PM
his dammy bar orders have been picking up again but last time i talk ed to him i thought he was going to keep his forum (hope i didnt get him in trouble for tring to post a picture of some of his steel that i turned into a razor)

mr drinky
03-25-2012, 01:15 PM
It doesn't help that his mailbox is full too. But I hope this doesn't decrease the number of shiny things available. I'm going to order my next four wedding rings from him ;)

k.

Johnny.B.Good
03-25-2012, 01:27 PM
But I hope this doesn't decrease the number of shiny things available.

Like spoons.

I haven't forgiven myself for not ordering a few the first time around.

Deckhand
03-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Like spoons.

I haven't forgiven myself for not ordering a few the first time around.

Agree, especially Mr. Drinky's heavier one.

l r harner
03-25-2012, 02:01 PM
so far as the PM box when you dont hve the forum your PMs get cut back too ( mine was not maxed out till my forum closed ) now again i jsut had to clean out my inbox so i must have got the last new bit of PM cutbacks

Mike Davis
03-25-2012, 02:06 PM
I do not think he has any intention of letting his forum close. He is just out of town, and was cranking busy the few days before, and i am sure it just slipped his mind.

Amon-Rukh
03-25-2012, 06:54 PM
I spoke with him last Tuesday and he mentioned that he wanted to post some things on his forum, so I expect that it closing like 2 days after is probably not intentional. He seems to have been really flooded with work of late, so hopefully he'll get a chance to pop in once he's back from the show!

Chef Niloc
03-26-2012, 11:17 AM
his dammy bar orders have been picking up again but last time i talk ed to him i thought he was going to keep his forum (hope i didnt get him in trouble for tring to post a picture of some of his steel that i turned into a razor)
That would be just crazy, if anything they would just ban you or braking the law.:nono::punish:

Dave Martell
03-26-2012, 02:00 PM

That would be just crazy, if anything they would just ban you or braking the law.:nono::punish:

Nope, that's got nothing to do with this.