View Full Version : Grime Wave?

Dave Martell
04-17-2012, 07:19 PM
Is this sh*t for real?

http://www.thedaily.com/page/2012/03/12/031212-news-tide-theft-1-4/

Eamon Burke
04-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Lol reselling soap.

They are using it to mask drugs being mailed. I worked for UPS and my driver said if he ever gets a package that wreaks of tide, its drugs.

Dave Martell
04-17-2012, 10:08 PM
Lol reselling soap.

They are using it to mask drugs being mailed. I worked for UPS and my driver said if he ever gets a package that wreaks of tide, its drugs.

Now that makes more sense than selling it on the streets. :D

Vertigo
04-17-2012, 10:11 PM
I worked for UPS and my driver said if he ever gets a package that wreaks of tide, its drugs.
Well, not always. One time my mom mailed me a package with a bunch of clothing and other odds and ends I had left at home. The package wreaked of Tide, and besides the 12 joints in an Altoids tin, there weren't any drugs in it!

Eamon Burke
04-17-2012, 11:27 PM
Now that makes more sense than selling it on the streets. :D

I mean, I am sure there is lots of that, too. Just not enough to out-do the mail order drugs. There is a flea market here in DFW where you can buy everything from hubcaps to toilet paper. These guys have PALLETS of stuff from what looks like a ripped off WalMart truck.

I went there to get a remote replacement for my car--I didn't have a remote at all. I just showed up, took the guy to my car, he plugged a laptop into the dash, and about 30 seconds and $50 later, I had a new remote for my car. Works great. Makes you wonder though.

TB_London
04-18-2012, 04:00 AM
I went there to get a remote replacement for my car--I didn't have a remote at all. I just showed up, took the guy to my car, he plugged a laptop into the dash, and about 30 seconds and $50 later, I had a new remote for my car. Works great. Makes you wonder though.

Are you sure he didn't make 2 and a note of your license plate? That's what I'd be wondering

Chifunda
04-18-2012, 09:27 AM
"Whut you need, man? I got smoke, I got rock, I got Tide..." :clown: