PDA

View Full Version : Regional Subforums

Shinob1
04-19-2012, 01:03 PM
I would like to suggest that we have a subforum covering different areas within the US, Canada, etc.

I think this would help promote members getting together IRL to talk about knives, sharpening, and cooking.

If the mods and admins agree that they would be willing to do this, I would be happy to put in suggestions for how the forums would be structured, help moderate, (I have been a mod before), and or help in any capacity requested.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Dave Martell
04-19-2012, 01:49 PM
I passed this along to the mod team.

Crothcipt
04-19-2012, 07:16 PM
not a bad idea.

Jim
04-19-2012, 09:30 PM
The team is always happy to get any thoughts or suggestions on helping to keep the KKF running well or make any improvements to it. As a practice the team would like content to drive fora formation. Currently we have a Get togethers, Tastings, Knife shows, Restaurant openings and Hammer-ins (http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/forumdisplay.php/56-Get-togethers-Tastings-Knife-shows-Restaurant-openings-and-Hammer-ins) forum that is very lightly used. If you have an idea for a local get together, please feel free to post that. Another way to jump start a local gathering is start a city or regional thread in that forum.

Thanks again for your support and ideas!

Eamon Burke
04-19-2012, 09:32 PM
Yeah, I did that and have gotten responses. I also just searched the community for members with locations of "texas" and "tx". Nothin to it!