PDA

View Full Version : A reason to appreciate this forum

Lucretia
05-16-2012, 07:03 PM
Just wanted to say that I really appreciate how well moderated this forum is. I posted on a different knife forum to ask some questions about a knife I inherited--and it took only 6 replies for some jerk to make a political comment about sticking the knife into someone (and the person who posted it went to and works at a religious college--spreading the good word, I guess.) While sometimes people get excited about things on KKF, the moderators and the people who post really do a good job of keeping things on track.

:thankyou:

Shinob1
05-16-2012, 07:57 PM
:goodpost:

Vertigo
05-16-2012, 08:02 PM
Simmer down, you bleeding heart liberal NASCAR watching right-wing commie!!!!!

Crothcipt
05-16-2012, 08:21 PM
lol man your stepping out on this forum??

Still-edo
05-16-2012, 08:23 PM
The people on the other forum must be prepping with mercury lead damascus.

Dave Martell
05-16-2012, 08:53 PM
We've got a good team of mods here who really care and it shows. I'm just as thankful for them as you are. :)

Oh and the members are OK too :D

PierreRodrigue
05-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Simmer down, you bleeding heart liberal NASCAR watching right-wing commie!!!!!

Hey! I ain't no commie!

add
05-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Yeah, they tend to be a little right-sided there.

Randalls have a long history in military theaters.
A lot of the Randall aficionados connect with all that goes with that background.... but for info on things Randall, that is a great source.

Regardless, this is a good place.

Thanks Dave! :)

Lucretia
05-17-2012, 12:30 AM
lol man your stepping out on this forum??

More a case of somebody told me I should meet their cousin...what he didn't say is that even if the cousin's parents weren't married, they'd still be his aunt and uncle. :bigeek:

No more stepping out for me!

Crothcipt
05-17-2012, 12:36 AM
:nono::lmao::eeew:
More a case of somebody told me I should meet their cousin...what he didn't say is that even if the cousin's parents weren't married, they'd still be his aunt and uncle. :bigeek:

No more stepping out for me!