PDA

View Full Version : Cutlery and More Japanese knife sale

mpukas
06-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Not sure where to put this - Cutlery and More is having a Father's Day Sale (http://www.cutleryandmore.com/japanese-knives-sale?src=fathersday_japanese&utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Cutlery%20and%20More,%20LLC&utm_content=) on Japanese knives. Don't get your hopes up too high, as they only sell the big-name mass-produced brands. Just passing the info on, I have no affiliation with this company. Cheers! mpp

James
06-07-2012, 07:53 PM
I've purchased from them before; very pleasant people to deal with. The only gripe I have is that most of these "sale" prices are the same as the normal prices

Dave Martell
06-07-2012, 08:13 PM
They have a great rep from everyone that I've ever talked to about them. I think that they just need some encouraging to get more into the specialty stuff and they'd be a great resource for us.

NO ChoP!
06-08-2012, 04:22 PM
I've bought some Kyocera stuff for the wifey, on clearance and super cheap. Free and prompt shipping was icing on the cake....

And for the record, I love Kyocera parers and peelers....

Wagstaff
06-08-2012, 04:34 PM
I've bought from.them -back in Euro knife days, but pans and such, too. They were great to deal with. +1 to Dave's comment.