PDA

View Full Version : 2012 International Chefs Congress Tickets in NYC

BraisedorStewed
09-06-2012, 01:10 PM
I am selling my two tickets to this years Chef's Congress in NYC. Due to a recent change in jobs I will not be attending (I'll be participating in a restaurant opening :biggrin:). The price for tickets is currently $349 a piece. I am selling mine for $200 each/$400 both OBO.
Tickets are not a physical item and this will require transfer of registration. If you are interested please PM me. I believe that the easiest way to finalize all the details will be over the phone (we can 3 way call the registration center). Also, this event is only open to Foodservice Professionals. PayPal is my preferred method of payment, however I may be open to other methods. Thanks for looking.

Andrew

BraisedorStewed
09-06-2012, 07:55 PM
Currently both tickets are pending based on if people can get time off. I will update accordingly. I will start a "wait list" so to speak if anyone else is interested and PM's me. Thanks.

Salty dog
09-06-2012, 11:38 PM
I'll be attending. Is there a thread about those going?

Johnny.B.Good
09-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Also, this event is only open to Foodservice Professionals.

Do you guys have a secret handshake or something? ;)

Looks like a fun/interesting event.

JohnnyChance
09-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Do you guys have a secret handshake or something? ;)

It's a regular handshake, but you can feel the other guy's giant callous on his index finger. So yes.

brainsausage
09-07-2012, 02:04 AM
It's a regular handshake, but you can feel the other guy's giant callous on his index finger. So yes.

Well played sir.

BraisedorStewed
09-08-2012, 05:38 PM
One ticket back on the market!