PDA

View Full Version : LiveStreaming at Korin: Misono at around 4:30pm EST

Korin_Mari
09-30-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone!
Korin has a livestream for today's Misono event!

Technically the live streaming will be from 2:00 to 5:00, but the important part is around 4:30 ~ 5:00 when we will hold a Q&A with Misono's president, Mr. Shimizu. Please feel free to ask questions on the chat, I will be checking periodically during the event to ask him for everyone who can't make it.

Just FYI, because it's live streaming from a PC in the middle of the showroom, we can't zoom in to see exactly what Mr. Shimizu is doing and how he is sharpening. It will be showing Mr. Shimizu sharpening from a few feet away. HOWEVER, we do have a professional camera man on staff who will be of course photographing and filming the event. I will put it up here once he finishes editing it. :)

http://www.livestream.com/korinjapanesetrading

Dave Martell
09-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Dang I missed it. :sad0:

SpikeC
09-30-2012, 07:57 PM
The best part was when the Pres of Misono tested the edge of the knife that he was sharpening on the back of his head!

steeley
09-30-2012, 08:16 PM
Very nice Thank you.

Korin_Mari
10-01-2012, 09:33 AM
Thanks for watching!

It's okay! I'll have the event on youtube once it's edited. :)

Korin_Mari
10-01-2012, 09:35 AM
The best part was when the Pres of Misono tested the edge of the knife that he was sharpening on the back of his head!

Yea! I kept watching wondering if he had a bald spot from doing that so often. LOL

Apparently, they test out each Misono knife before it leaves the company with human hair and paper.

Korin_Mari
10-01-2012, 09:39 AM
Dang I missed it. :sad0:

It's okay! I'll have it up on youtube soon! We will also be live streaming today from 2pm to 5pm. If you have time, please stay tuned around 4:30 when we will begin the Q&A and raffle. :)

Thank you so much for your interest. It makes me happy to know people are watching. :D

Dave Martell
10-01-2012, 10:18 AM
It's okay! I'll have the event on youtube once it's edited. :)

:thumbsup: