Here are the guidelines, folks. Please review them before you register for a lottery.
- There will be one stock knife per week
- Up to 25 entries in the lottery
- There will be an announcement and a link in my subforum to Google docs registration.
I will post a link with registration on Mondays, at 7pm, and the drawing will be held on Fridays, at 7pm or sightly after
- Entries will have to be submitted weekly (knives will vary from week to week, no same knife two weeks in a row)
- I will decide what knives to make each week and make an announcement in the beginning of that week.
- To be eligible, you have to be a KKF forum member with a minimum of 10 forum posts (you will be asked to list your forum post count) regardless if you have a knife on order with me or not
- If one wins, one won't be eligible to participate in another lottery for 6 months
- If one wins and decides to cancel a custom order knife, no problem (one can cancel at any time before I get to work on the knife)
- Should one win and decide one doesn't want a knife, another random selection will run, if the next person decides he/she doesn't want it either (just in case) the knife will be offered on first-come-first-served basis
- I will ask my wife to run the drawing to assure impartiality on my part
- Knives will have same 7 day return warranty as my custom knives
- These guidelines are a subject to change
Knife Lottery 2/24/14
255mm Western Handle Chef's knife in 52100 steel. Workhorse blade, S grind. Details on the handle will be announced shortly. This one will come without a sheath, but my subsequent knives will come with leather sheaths.
After 25 participants sign in, I am going to lock the list.
PS: I hope the Googledocs is working properly. I have never done this before, so please let me know if there are any issues.
How on earth do I enter my details..
Any chance that in future we'd be able to get pics at the time of posting? And how does international postage work?
E: Done it, seems to be working fine. Good luck guys
EDIT: Waited for a bit and it unlocked and let me edit...
Was able to get into list but it is crashing and telling me I need permission to access...
You need permission
Want in? Ask the owner for access, or switch to an account with permission. Learn more
I think I got on the list, but now it's asking permission before I can go in
Can't seem to edit the cells
I am waiting on being granted access
marko, I am trying to add name to list but cant edit cells.
All should have access now. Sorry for the glitches.
Everything worked, thanks Marko!