D. Martell Board Butter???

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
Are you no longer carrying it???You had the best stuff!

Board Butter is a BoardSmith's product. Might want to check out his site. I think Dave M was selling it as a reseller.

David Smith and I both sell a boardwax. David's is more oily (soaks in great) where mine is more waxy (like for a sealant coat).

I haven't had mine in stock for ages for two reasons, the first is that I ran out of the supplies to make it and I've been too lazy to stock up and the second reason is that everything I sell (from Japan) now ships from the west coast so I'd have two different shipping points if I stocked this product.

I did recently (just two weeks ago) visit the Amish and scored some beeswax so once I get some mineral oil I'll be making up a batch. I just have to figure out a way to list it in my cart.....maybe I'll just sell it here?

Anyway, thanks for asking and giving me a reminder to get to making some of this stuff Mario. :)

I just used some of Dave's boardwax the other day on some of my handles. Great stuff!

Back