• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas Wa Gyuto 270 AEB-L

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vladimir

Reaction score
Hi all!
I decided to sell my Devin Thomas, knife in excellent condition, has minor scratches, they are minor
I dont use it
Price $ 425
Together with saya
Be happy to answer any questions

DSC_0937-1.jpg

This should be gone quick...who was looking for a gyuto to rule them all?

Is shipping included in that price and if not what would shipping to USA look like?

This should be gone quick...who was looking for a gyuto to rule them all?
i was! :D but somehow marko has managed to raise my desire for one of his knives... i am still thinking about the handle wood - what wood should i use... but this is OT.

so, good luck for the OP, should be gone quickly!

If I had exactly $425 with no food an no clothing I would go hungry and buy this knife.

I will be glad to refinish this for the cost of shipping.

Hoss

Holy crap! If I hadn't just invested in Scott's Kato, I'd be all over this. Devin is offering to make it shine like new for a pittance...? C'mon people!

BUY.

THIS.

KNIFE.

NOWWWW!!!

I was trying to send you a pm regarding your knife but, for some reason, I do not seem to have access to send private messages. If you would like to contact me with your email address it would be helpful.

Regards

RR

Thank you! I keep looking at this to hope it is unavailable. No reason to get another right now.

And just need to post a few more times to get the ability to PM. Spam protection I believe.

I was trying to send you a pm regarding your knife but, for some reason, I do not seem to have access to send private messages. If you would like to contact me with your email address it would be helpful.

Regards

RR

Pretty sure you need ten posts to PM. Go make some friends, and comment on a few threads. You'll reach your limit pretty quick. And welcome to the forums:D

I will be glad to refinish this for the cost of shipping.

Hoss

Thank you Devin, it really is a generous offer, and a good gift for a new owner!

Regards

RR
I sent you my email

There are a bunch of folks who are interested. I'm sure someone will break and pick this up real soon :)

Wish I could but I am getting buy with what I have until my name comes up on a list :) if not for the deposit I left, I would jump on this and that takeda in a sponsors thread! Where we're all these sales 2 months ago!

Back