Quantcast
Vintage sabatier blanks on ebay - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vintage sabatier blanks on ebay

Put them up on photobucket, then use the IMG tag on the hyperlink.
    I'm sure a lot of us would like to see what people have come up with!
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

Quote Originally Posted by brunoise View Post
    Great thread, Thank you. I have forwarded a lot of this info to buyers over the past two months.
    I have few pictures of knives finished from these blanks that I would like to post here. Some amazing work for sure! (Not my work BTW, but the work of others.)
    is it possible to post photos directly from my computer or do I have to upload them into photo bucket first?

Thank you.

If you are the ebay seller you can not post any pictures of your products.

Please re-read the Terms of Use that you agreed to when signing up to KKF.

1. Product dealers/retailers and/or a knife makers/sharpeners/hobbyists (etc) are not permitted to insert business related text/videos/images (company/company name/product references) and/or links into your signature line, your homepage url (within the homepage profile box), within any posts, within your avatar, nor anywhere else on this site. Market research (such as asking questions regarding or referring to products/services that you make/offer for sale or posting pictures of finished projects) is prohibited. These features are reserved for supporting vendors and hobbyists.

Thank you Dave.
    My question would be; would it be possible to post photos of knives finished from these blanks by other people? Many of my buyers send back photos of knives that they have finished. They are amazing and I would love to share.
    Please know that I'm not trying to drive business or sell anything here. I would just like to share photos of what some people have done with these blanks.
    Muddy waters to be sure! please advise,

Oh! and of course they have all been finished for their own use, None are for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by brunoise View Post
    Thank you Dave.
    My question would be; would it be possible to post photos of knives finished from these blanks by other people? Many of my buyers send back photos of knives that they have finished. They are amazing and I would love to share.
    Please know that I'm not trying to drive business or sell anything here. I would just like to share photos of what some people have done with these blanks.
    Muddy waters to be sure! please advise,

No, if you're selling the blanks then you can't post photos as you have an interest in selling the blanks via showing off the finished knives. For us this isn't a muddy water issue.

Oh and welcome to KKF

I do understand your concerns.
    Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread