Knife Block Available

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
Custom made to a customers specifications, hard maple, 43 slots including three for steels, 4 for cleavers and 8 more for smaller cleavers.

WILL NOT ACCOMIDATE DEBAS!

Call me for price and any specifics you need. If it isn't in a new home by 6/1, I will reduce it to firewood.

Forgot to add photo.

DSC_0123.jpg

I'd hate to see that scrapped, if it holds until the end of the month I might be tempted.

Too many cleaver spaces - and it's not koa... :( But a great-looking piece. That's about the size I am thinking of myself.

Stefan

:lolsign:Inter-galactic Space station!! That is sweeeet! but my wife would send me packing!!!

Very cool, but I don't have enough knives. Although I could use it as an excuse to buy more... :rofl:

Guys, when David says he'll use it for firewood, he isn't kidding. I've seen some of the stuff he throws out (and rescued some!) and it would break your heart. If you need a knife block go on and make him an offer. Otherwise I'll have to go wrestle with him come the 1st!:sumo::poke1::biggrin:

Why didn't you make a big one? :lol2:

Why didn't you make a big one? :lol2:

Actually, there are two out there I have made that are bigger. One with 46 slots and one with 52 slots.

This one will be on its way to NYC on Friday if I can get to UPS.

So this block has been saved from the firewood pile?

Amazing block... Too big for me tho.

Do you custom make knives blocks? Didnt see any on your website

Back