Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Ventura, California!

Hello from Ventura, California!

Hi there, my name is Anthony. I have been a member over on Knife Forum for several years now. I had recently posted some knives for sale on KF which indirectly led me to this forum. It has been a very pleasant surprise as traffic seems to have died down over there quite a bit. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myself. I am a home cook with a serious passion for kitchen knives. Look forward to spending some time on this forum, learning from all of you, and probably buying some more knives that I don't need Cheers!

Engorged Member
    Welcome...finally!
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

Greetings!
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Thanks guys, not sure what took me so long to find this site! Loving it so far....

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Welcome

Thanks Dave! Hey you have a couple of Wa handles on hold for me. I hope to be sending some blades to you shortly. Hope all is well.

Welcome to KKF, Anthony!

Welcome to KKF!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by antbanks View Post
    Thanks Dave! Hey you have a couple of Wa handles on hold for me. I hope to be sending some blades to you shortly. Hope all is well.
    Cool