first off the bench 2013

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Burke

Reaction score
Hi guys thought I would show you all the first one for 2013. crappy picture but the knife is OK.

standard.jpg

Thanks Bill. I didn't want to spend anymore money on knives....

Very nice. Need more pics.

Hoss

Just OK. wow I would hate...... err love to see what you mean by excellent.

love it. btw.

Okay, so it is no secret that is my holy grail, yet this one is not mine! Unlesssssssss, you made me a gift just out of the goodness of your heart.

Beautiful work Bill. Someday.....

Very Cool pattern:thumbsup:......Someones new year is going to start good.

Beautiful, Bill! Like all of us here, it makes me go, "One day....".

Thanks guys I have a few more that I will be posting soon.

Musk ox is becoming a Burke hallmark, not that I can blame you it's an amazing looking material and goes nicely with Damascus. As always great work!

thanks, all

Musk ox is becoming a Burke hallmark, not that I can blame you it's an amazing looking material and goes nicely with Damascus. As always great work!

This knife was special ordered with it.

great work man.

If your half as good at selling cars as you are at making knives you'll be in the money before you know it :)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I saw this knife in person at Epicurean Edge in Seattle last week. Absolutely. Stunning. Video:

[video=vimeo;59814725]https://vimeo.com/59814725[/video]

Hi guys thought I would show you all the first one for 2013. crappy picture but the knife is OK.

standard.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I saw this knife in person at Epicurean Edge in Seattle last week. Absolutely. Stunning. Video:

[video=vimeo;59814725]https://vimeo.com/59814725[/video]

Ok, when I make this steel the bar is usually big enough to get two or three knives out of. the first knife went to the state of SC. while the second knife went to EE edge to fill an order that they have had in for more than a year. the knife you saw was a 240mm while the one posted at the start of this thread is a 270mm.

Stunning.

Ok, when I make this steel the bar is usually big enough to get two or three knives out of. the first knife went to the state of SC. while the second knife went to EE edge to fill an order that they have had in for more than a year. the knife you saw was a 240mm while the one posted at the start of this thread is a 270mm.

Latest posts

Back