Thread: first off the bench 2013

oops confusion on burkes.

Bill Burke taking on 2013 in style!

A great way to start the year Bill.
    Beautiful knife!
    Mark Farley / It's a Burl
    Phone 541-592-5071, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I saw this knife in person at Epicurean Edge in Seattle last week. Absolutely. Stunning. Video:

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burke View Post
    Hi guys thought I would show you all the first one for 2013. crappy picture but the knife is OK.

Lives in the mountains near Boise, Idaho.
    Quote Originally Posted by keegan View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I saw this knife in person at Epicurean Edge in Seattle last week. Absolutely. Stunning. Video:

Ok, when I make this steel the bar is usually big enough to get two or three knives out of. the first knife went to the state of SC. while the second knife went to EE edge to fill an order that they have had in for more than a year. the knife you saw was a 240mm while the one posted at the start of this thread is a 270mm.

Stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Burke View Post
    Ok, when I make this steel the bar is usually big enough to get two or three knives out of. the first knife went to the state of SC. while the second knife went to EE edge to fill an order that they have had in for more than a year. the knife you saw was a 240mm while the one posted at the start of this thread is a 270mm.