Quantcast
270 AEB-L DT ITK (yes another one)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 270 AEB-L DT ITK (yes another one)

270 AEB-L DT ITK (yes another one)

I know it must seem like it's raining DT ITK's at present, but it is just a case of rather strange timing that Vladimir sold his recently and I am now doing the same. Literally the day before I saw his I decided to sell mine and I wanted to wait until it was sold before I posted this

This is one of the original numbered models, #10 to be precise so it is 270 ferrule to tip. I got it in a trade with Lefty about a month ago. I actually like the knife a lot and it is as good as everyone says it is. It has been very well looked after and it looks as good as it did when it was new. So why am I selling it? Basically the fact that it is numbered scares me a little. It has already taken a few bumps and bruises in work and I am slightly scared this will happen to it. I have other expensive knives, but I think this one seems to have a bit of a history behind it and I'd rather pass it on to someone who can look after it better. In the last few days I polished it a bit to remove some scratches that it has picked up along the way and it has been sharpened once by me

I am asking for $415 shipped and I'll give a slight discount to any Europeans. One more thing: no Canadians. If you have any questions fire away

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0586.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	12547

Name:	IMAG0584.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	12548

Name:	IMAG0594.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	12549

Name:	IMAG0582.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	12550

This is an awesome knife, guys! I'm surprised by this one, but ya gotta do what you gotta do.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

There's a chance I may not get the one glad posted. Any chance you could put me first in line for a day or so? If I don't get vlads ill buy yours for sure.

I would like to know what history behind this knife!!
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by cclin View Post
    I would like to know what history behind this knife!!
    Hey Charles, check this out for some history http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...-on-this-Devin

I've been borrowing/using ecchef's knife (the same one) and it is quite an unbelievable blade. I wish I had the $$$ to buy one.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

ya! I have DT ITK 240mm AEB-L, I just wondering is any different between fist 13 ITK gyutos & none# ITK gyuto
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Well that no-Canadians thing sure makes this easy on me!
    Len

It has to do with postal restrictions. He had to send it to the US and the our good friend, who will go nameless sent it to me. Thanks, friend!
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Edit: due to a bit of confusion about the knife that vlad had posted, I will be backing out and taking this beauty off your hands.

From quite a number of past shipments, I've found that if the item is labelled as a "kitchen tool" or something of that kind... without saying "knife"... it gets through a-ok.
    Len

+ Reply to Thread