• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

270 AEB-L DT ITK (yes another one)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevenStefano

Reaction score
I know it must seem like it's raining DT ITK's at present, but it is just a case of rather strange timing that Vladimir sold his recently and I am now doing the same. Literally the day before I saw his I decided to sell mine and I wanted to wait until it was sold before I posted this

This is one of the original numbered models, #10 to be precise so it is 270 ferrule to tip. I got it in a trade with Lefty about a month ago. I actually like the knife a lot and it is as good as everyone says it is. It has been very well looked after and it looks as good as it did when it was new. So why am I selling it? Basically the fact that it is numbered scares me a little. It has already taken a few bumps and bruises in work and I am slightly scared this will happen to it. I have other expensive knives, but I think this one seems to have a bit of a history behind it and I'd rather pass it on to someone who can look after it better. In the last few days I polished it a bit to remove some scratches that it has picked up along the way and it has been sharpened once by me

I am asking for $415 shipped and I'll give a slight discount to any Europeans. One more thing: no Canadians. If you have any questions fire away

IMAG0586.jpg
IMAG0584.jpg
IMAG0594.jpg
IMAG0582.jpg

This is an awesome knife, guys! I'm surprised by this one, but ya gotta do what you gotta do.

There's a chance I may not get the one glad posted. Any chance you could put me first in line for a day or so? If I don't get vlads ill buy yours for sure.

I would like to know what history behind this knife!!:)

ya! I have DT ITK 240mm AEB-L, I just wondering is any different between fist 13 ITK gyutos & none# ITK gyuto:dontknow:

Well that no-Canadians thing sure makes this easy on me!

It has to do with postal restrictions. He had to send it to the US and the our good friend, who will go nameless sent it to me. Thanks, friend! :D

Edit: due to a bit of confusion about the knife that vlad had posted, I will be backing out and taking this beauty off your hands.

From quite a number of past shipments, I've found that if the item is labelled as a "kitchen tool" or something of that kind... without saying "knife"... it gets through a-ok.

why do these fantastic knives come when i have absolutely no money. lol.

I love mine. just wish it was numbered. Gratz k-fed on a great buy.

Thanks guys. I've been trying to get my hands on a 270 itk since they came numbered and remember the numerous discussions we had at the old forum when the idea was in development. Either I was too late, these things sold out so fast, or I didn't have the extra loot, so I'm really stoked about it. FINALLY! phew. Oh, and the price is killer ;x

I was on a bus earlier so I couldn't type much but yes Lefty is correct about the no Canadians thing. I was told at my local Post Office that you can't ship knives to Canada as they are classed as dangerous weapons. Having sent knives to a few places I didn't see it as being a problem but I'll never tell them something is a kitchen knife again

Back