Hello from Kitchen and Knife!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockbox

Founding Member
Reaction score
As some of the members of Kitchen and Knife forum may have noticed, I have decided to merge the forum with this one. Dave and I have been talking about this almost from the beginning of the two boards in February, so it has been a decision long in the making. There are two main reasons for the measure. The most important reason for me is to strengthen the community. I started Kitchen and Knife because of the frustrations I had with Knifeforums. I hated seeing a community that I loved mistreated by the ownership and moderators like Brian and Mike. I think having one place to share makes the community stronger. The second not so important reason is the fact that my work and personal schedule really didn't allow me to commit to the board like Dave can here. Dave was one of the main people that built the kitchen community at knife forums, so I have no doubt that he is doing the right things for the community here.

I would like to thank all the contributors and members that supported me at Kitchen and Knife. The support means a lot to me. Who would have thought that I could feel such a connection with a group of guys that I have never met in person. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet some of you in person over good food and drink in the future.

I would like to give a special thanks to Hoss, Pierre, and Jon. Your support and the education you have provided me over the last few years is invaluable and I will be eternally in your debt.

Lastly, for the members that would like to access the old forum to gain access to their private messages, you can use the following link.

Board

Tom

I was wondering why TF your link directed me to Dave's site.

I had the same problem with my site. Maintaining and organizing forums takes more time than you think. It also takes the pleasure out of it.

I was wondering why TF your link directed me to Dave's site.

I had the same problem with my site. Maintaining and organizing forums takes more time than you think. It also takes the pleasure out of it.

I didn't mind that part so much. This site addresses the issues I had with the KF, so the reasons for creating a forum that existed 3 months ago aren't here today.

Great to have you here. :EDance2:

This saves me a few clicks on checking both these forums great!

Tom, it's great to have you here. You're participation at KF had always been great and I admire you for taking on a forum like you did, especially for the reasons you did it for, and I know you're a good guy who wants the best for the community. Again it's great to have you here and I hope to see some of the Kitchen & Knife members come over as well.

Dave

Glad this is happening:thumbsup: Glad to see you here!

Welcome Tom, it will be good to have all the guys from the old neighbourhood under one banner again.

Indeed, huzzah! Glad to see people coming back under one roof.

I really like this forum, as far as how it is setup and whatnot. I don't need to spend NEARLY as much time checking on it, and it works in all browsers. But the custom makers that we have are the real icing on the cake! The best!

Always liked your posting's RockBox and to merge the forum was a great idea .
fill up your glass and stand by the fire.:bbq:

This is awesome, I feel like a family is coming back together!!!!! I see a bright future ahead!

Howdy, Rock. I was wondering what was going on.

It is interesting the way things are shaping up. Initially fragmented but gravity seems to be pulling the old crew together again.

Its simple with me. Its all about hanging with my friends and talk about stuff I like to talk about it.

Indeed, huzzah! Glad to see people coming back under one roof.

I really like this forum, as far as how it is setup and whatnot. I don't need to spend NEARLY as much time checking on it, and it works in all browsers. But the custom makers that we have are the real icing on the cake! The best!

Hey John, Are you one of those Ren Fair guys?

Latest posts

Back