• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Ealy 150 Petty AEB-L

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigert

Reaction score
Selling my quite recently bought Ealy 150 Petty, AEB-L, buckeye burl handle, mosaic pin.
I've used this as much as I've could in these two months but as a homecook that's not much.
Really liked this petty and because of it I bought an Ealy parer and gyuto. Though, recently I found the convex grind not really working for my needs in a petty.
But now I got the chance to buy a Harner petty from Lefty and since I'm keeping my knife collection tight I have to sell this beaut.
Unfortunately I sharpened it, hence the scuffs on the blade. :slaphead: Not that serious but I won't sharpen it again before shipping :)

Bought it for $225+shipping+swedish customs :doublethumbsup: so around $300 in total.
Asking for $180+shipping+paypal.

PM me if you have any questions or want better pictures.

IMG_5014.jpgIMG_5020.jpgIMG_5059.jpgIMG_5080.jpgIMG_5084.jpg

Nice. I had to let an ealy petty go also but have an ealy gyuto that will always stay in my knife set up...which is tight also. Sure you will love the harner!

I'm liking early knives more and more. What is the main steel he uses? P.s how did his gyuto go at work quantum cloud?

I'm liking early knives more and more. What is the main steel he uses? P.s how did his gyuto go at work quantum cloud?

It kicks buns bro! I like it a lot, and just like you, theyre growing on me. The handle was odd to me because is so used to octagonal shape at this point, but its growing on me as well. Edge is holding up well, patina is great, and im beginning to really like that funky groove by the handle. I am still waiting on the Ealy parer to get here as it got lost in the mail system, but hope its gona be awesome as well. I initially bought both just to try them out and resell but i dont know about that now. :) I would have picked this one up too, a little Ealy collection on the side never hurt nobody :)

Back