Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feedback Time

If you're managing to hunt down and find knives how about vintage razors too? Oh, and to keep postage down, how about setting up shop here in Australia. Oh, and while I'm at it, how about giving fellow lefties a discount rather than the 30% surcharge we get with other knife suppliers.

Everything is awesome...and especially the shave bowl (#9). I too am looking at straights, so maybe a beginners kit is a good idea.

+1 on the strops--I guess waiting will only make it better.
    one man gathers what another man spills...

I have not bought from you before but have had your site bookmarked for quite some time. I have just started to get into knives but have been shaving with a straight for quite a while. I would love to see a nice variety of soap and creams. Personally I really like Cella and TOBS Eton College. Some brushes would be nice to see. I don't know how feasible vintage straights would be but a few every once in while would be cool.

You have a great site and I wish I hadn't missed the bowl and soap deal here. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.

As a vendor per se, doing business with Tom is great. Site is great, agree with the sold/unsold issue. Keep it up good sir.
    Oh....and Lucretia....what i do behind my neighbors closed doors...when he is gone is my business!!!

Sez the man in the speedo.
    Now is not the time to bother me. And it's always now. Wiley Miller

Keep up the good work Tom, have picked up a few things with nothing but great things to say. Seems you like a lot of the same custom guys I do, always nice to see a good custom knife for sale on a website, no waitlists.

I would be interested in the wet shaving stuff too

Good priced strop, soaps, brushes, alum, aftershaves and vintage razors will sell fast

I think you are a very nice guy to deal with. i like your website, but all the sold stuff in the shop are teasing me because i couldn't afford them

Based of my one experience with you I was very happy. Shipping in particular was very agreeable

Loved the experience with you; well, the Rodrigue Suji probably had something to do with it (you might want to mark it as sold on the site). It came promptly and in great shape, despite a small vacation in the Chicago postal center. The only criticism I have is that I want more!!!!

Hahaha. Thanks! The "sold/available issue will be rectified, site wide, hopefully by tomorrow. I'm working on getting "more". I'm glad the suji is working out, but of course it is! It is one of Pierre's after all.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com