KKF national/international get-together

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knyfeknerd

Original Knerd of Knives
Reaction score
Could we make this happen in 2013?
I know it would be difficult to do, we aren't talking about a knife show. I know the majority of us don't make a lot of money and the traveling and accommodations/logistics would be tough.
But we are an exceptional group of kitchen knife enthusiasts. We all need to have a group get-together.
Could this happen?
Any ideas or suggestions?
Anybody interested?

I'm interested....hope that doesn't put too many people off :)

A get together at the Blade Show would be one option. Knifey folks already there, not a high cost destination, lots of options for hotels, food, etc, and the busiest airport on the planet. The only downside is that the Cobb Galleria is far away from the MARTA line.

I would be down if its withing driving distance, I'm in augusta right now so Charlotte would work:lol2:

Id be interested, just to get time off is the killer.

A get together at the Blade Show would be one option. Knifey folks already there, not a high cost destination, lots of options for hotels, food, etc, and the busiest airport on the planet. The only downside is that the Cobb Galleria is far away from the MARTA line.

Also its at the Cobb. That area sucks for everything. No good food that far outside of DT, and there is nothing to do unless you want to take a cab the the clairmont. Its one of those things everyone should do, even though every soul that enters the place will exit at least a little scarred if not completely F'ed up.

I do an event out of there every year and the best part is drinking at the bar that is attached. Sweetwater makes some good beer!

Back