High End pieces coming soon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
One of the forum members asked if I would go back to having a separate category in the web store for the High End/super nice pieces.
Well, I think I will have several pieces for that category in this batch that just came back from K&G.

002-3.jpg

001-4.jpg

Don't come out here, you might get prosecuted for taking that stuff out of the islands ;) Great looking pieces among them.

Stefan

funny thing is i have a pile of PP funds right now (are you tracking my acc )

funny thing is i have a pile of PP funds right now (are you tracking my acc )
It doesn't tell me the exact amount, just sends me a notice when you go over 10K.
Just teasing you Butch. This must mean you sold some knives and razors. Congrats.

I have most of the Koa in the store now.
A few have already gone away while I was posting them.

Don't come out here, you might get prosecuted for taking that stuff out of the islands ;) Great looking pieces among them.
Stefan
I get a chuckle sometimes when I look at how much Koa I end up sending to Hawaii.

im looking over the blocks to see if i can get that brush handle out of one

Wow, only 4 pieces left? You all are like vultures! :) nice stuff yet again...my iPad is always covered in drool after these posts and subsequent website reviews. I don't make handles but always trying to think about what I could make with these

I grabbed that LONG piece of amboyna. :biggrin:
I really fought with myself about the piece you got.
The golden/amber color looks a lot like afzelia but the scent confirms that it is amboyna.
I think you will really like it. If not, I will happily buy it back.
I thought about it as handle material for a carving set.

There is still more stabilized Koa in this section of the store.
All of the Koa was really nice, but I tried to put only the best of the best in the High End category.

When I called Mark last night the first thing he said was "I have been waiting for your call."

I just can't help myself.

Back