• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kikuichi Ginsan Gyuto 240 Custom Handle By Adam Marr

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antbanks

Reaction score
For sale is my brand new unused Kikuichi Ginsan Wa Gyuto with a custom handle by Adam Marr. I purchased this knife brand new for $726 about 3-4 years ago, item number is GG24-9-5 (9.5").

I am not 100% sure on the wood for the handle but I think it is made out of Hawaiian Koa, red spacer and not sure about the ferrule wood. At any rate, this is a really really gorgeous handle that feels great in the hand. Adam once raved about this gyuto as his all around favorite which is how I came around to purchasing it.

Comes with all the original box and packaging, and a saya. $550 shipped.

Nice knife and handle. That ferrule has got to be black ash, I think, maybe.

Also looking for a high end santoku or nakiri to trade

Price drop to $500, and willing and open to all trade offers.

Thanks,
Anthony

Bump....Open to trades and offers. Great knife, just need to move some to pay for others.

Here are some pics of choil and spine. Please PM me with any additional questions or trade offers.

If anyone has a Watanabe Pro Nakiri, I would be interested in a trade + cash.

Back