Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Cool!! Hows the grinding going?

Hi Adam. I'm new here and am almost afraid to ask what happened over at KF...

-M

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rader View Post

-M
    You might be new, but your are indeed wise -- wise to be afraid that is. Just kidding.

I'm glad to see you back Adam.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Hi Adam, great to see you here. This has become a real nice place and the smilies are better also, so:

Stefan

Hi Adam

Youre still a member of the pack

Happy birthday Adam! Show me something sharp!

ADAM!!! I for one, (as well as a lot of others) am happy to see you here, looking forward to all I know you got to offer! There are a great bunch of guys here, most if not all the familliar faces, and a bunch of new ones, pull up a chair, grab a beer, and have fun!

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

Welcome, pardner!

Now that most of the old crew are here, we can have a knife making contest, an idea Hoss pitched, but because of the KF implosion, it was shelved. Besides, you had an early start.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Marko Tsourkan View Post
    Welcome, pardner!

Now that most of the old crew are here, we can have a knife making contest, an idea Hoss pitched, but because of the KF implosion, it was shelved. Besides, you had an early start.

M
    I was hoping one of you would bring that up. Don't you both have some Hoss damascus waiting to shine for the rest of us?

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Hey Adam! Nice to see you again!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Rader View Post

-M
    We outgrew the old forum. It(KF) started out tiny and exploded, even this sizable community is just one tiny piece of it. I feel like the exodus is given some kind of Voldemort-level hush-hush status since everyone has feelings and whatnot, but the fact is, it wasn't one thing or person. We just grew too big for the nest, and opposing commercial interests necessitated the founding of a new board, to serve the people!

Plus I can't check the bloody thing anymore, all the ads don't work in my browser.

Michael, guys like you are what make this forum special, IMO. But guys like Adam are what made the old one special.

Peacock's gotta fly!