Quantcast
Hello! - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by The BoardSMITH View Post
    I don't get a lot of chance to check all the threads, just to darn busy. But I'm glad I spotted this one. Welcome Adam! The sandbox is becoming a little more complete with each passing day.
    Nice to be here David. It's funny to hear from you today....Sean and I were talking about you and your missing knuckle last night.

Still Plays With Blocks
    Home Furnishings Capital of the World, High Point, NC
    The skin over the knuckle is paper thin and still red, after almost two years of healing. That cleaver had to be as sharp as a scalpel the way is sliced the skin off and I never felt a thing.

Hey Adam, this might sound weird and cheesy coming from a infrequent poster, but I'm real glad to see you here.

I hope that everyone can let go of the old grudges and move on. Too many communities - whether it's online communities, families, neighborhoods, or nations - allow themselves to become fractured over such feuds.

I like to think and hope that everyone here is smart enough to realize that nobody is perfect and circumstances aren't perfect, but holding on to grudges usually does no good for anyone.

I wish I had time to post more often, but in case I can't, I'll just say in closing that although knives are one of my hobbies, I didn't go to KF every day to catch up on all the new posts just because of knives - I went there every day because of the great community that was there.

I'm happy to say that this place has regained most of that magic, and built upon it further.

If there are any fence sitters out there reading this - come on in, the water is fine!

The skin over the knuckle is paper thin and still red, after almost two years of healing. That cleaver had to be as sharp as a scalpel the way is sliced the skin off and I never felt a thing.
    Funny thing about that sort of thing-when I was doing my first ballottine I sliced off the top of the first knuckle on the middle finger of my left hand. I put it back in place and taped it down, and it grew back on! It is a bit more red than the rest of he skin, but it is firmly attached!
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Thanks for the welcome Zeno!

Quote Originally Posted by watercrawl View Post
    Nice to be here David. It's funny to hear from you today....Sean and I were talking about you and your missing knuckle last night.
    I'm never gonna hear the end of it Betcha David never has me sharpen one of his knives, and I'll bet he never wants to see that cleaver again!
    - Sean

- lets stay on topic please, all off topic posts have been removed.

If you wish to discuss this further please send me a PM.

Thank you

+ Reply to Thread