Hello!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

watercrawl

Reaction score
My name's Adam....and I'm feeling kind of homeless lately. Miss my friends.

Need to send a few people some PT's....see if we can sort some things out.

I was wondering if you were going to come over. I'm glad you did.

You know what would be awesome. You and I should totally go after each other on this board, and make Dave put us in timeout. LOL

I'm shure you'll get a warm welcome from most, if not everybody here. The situation at KF seemed a pretty impossible situation to mod.

After just watching the greiving relatives of 9/11 on tv, some things are not worth arguing about.

Tony.

Hi Adam - welcome! I'm glad to see you here. :)

I'd like to take this chance to say that even though we've had some recent issues that I still consider you my friend and I hope that we can put all that old crap behind us and move forward. I'm sure that everyone here will welcome you just the same. So come on in and get comfy. :)

Dave

You know what would be awesome. You and I should totally go after each other on this board, and make Dave put us in timeout. LOL

Dude that's too funny but please don't mess with me, I'm a rookie. :)

Hi Adam, great to see you here. This has become a real nice place and the smilies are better also, so:

:hbday:

Stefan

Happy birthday Adam! Show me something sharp!:wink:

ADAM!!! I for one, (as well as a lot of others) am happy to see you here, looking forward to all I know you got to offer! There are a great bunch of guys here, most if not all the familliar faces, and a bunch of new ones, pull up a chair, grab a beer, and have fun!

Welcome, pardner!

Now that most of the old crew are here, we can have a knife making contest, an idea Hoss pitched, but because of the KF implosion, it was shelved. Besides, you had an early start. :)

M

Welcome, pardner!

Now that most of the old crew are here, we can have a knife making contest, an idea Hoss pitched, but because of the KF implosion, it was shelved. Besides, you had an early start. :)

M

I was hoping one of you would bring that up. Don't you both have some Hoss damascus waiting to shine for the rest of us?

k.

Hey Adam! Nice to see you again!

Hi Adam. I'm new here and am almost afraid to ask what happened over at KF...

-M

We outgrew the old forum. It(KF) started out tiny and exploded, even this sizable community is just one tiny piece of it. I feel like the exodus is given some kind of Voldemort-level hush-hush status since everyone has feelings and whatnot, but the fact is, it wasn't one thing or person. We just grew too big for the nest, and opposing commercial interests necessitated the founding of a new board, to serve the people!

Plus I can't check the bloody thing anymore, all the ads don't work in my browser.

Michael, guys like you are what make this forum special, IMO. But guys like Adam are what made the old one special.

Peacock's gotta fly!

ADAM!!!! To tired to say anything else. Welcome, please hang around!

Welcome! A new "old face" is always cool! And Happy Birthday!

All right Adam is here !
now we can tap the keg .
if there was one person that i hoped would come by it was Adam.
and show us your knife work:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::woot:

Again, thanks everyone.

Eamon, that was a nice thread of Fish's work. Thanks!

Mario, grinding is going well. I'm on the verge of finishing the grinding on a suji and barring a mishap in the last little bit, it looks to be really well done which makes me super happy. No overgrinds yet and even side to side. It only took me about 3 hours to grind though. Thanks go to all the people who helped with answers to questions.

Marko, I'm near done grinding my entry. :)

Dave, I'd love to get past the past.

There are more than a couple of you guys here that I'm sure have some opinions of me that aren't kid friendly. Please know that I did what I thought was best in the best way I could find at the time. Some things I did wrong....hindsight is 20/20. I'd have given a fair amount to not be the moderator of KF for those few weeks, but I was and I made the best of it.

There are some deep wounds that need healing. Like someone recently told me...we're guys, isn't nothing a beer and fist bump can't fix. I have the beer...anyone that care's to join me is free to do so here or by PT. I'm sure we can figure out our differences.

Thanks again from all of you who welcomed me. I look forward to getting back in touch with all of the old faces and the new as well.

Adam:

I wasn't a long time KF member, but got banned for raising, IMO, an inconsistent standard at KF and using one colorful term. The e-mail to me said a "one week" ban, weeks later, I still couldn't log in.

Nonetheless, I always appreciated your insight and knowledge. Welcome. :) Good to see you here.

Back