NY Restaurant Show 2013

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThEoRy

Founding Member
Reaction score
It may be a bit early but I thought I'd get the ball rolling just so everyone has a good heads up.

March 3rd-5th Sunday-Tuesday 2013 at the Jazvits center nyc. I'll probably be there on Monday or Tuesday depending on what's happening.

So who's interested in hanging out for a bit at the food show?

I'm in. Let me know the day you'll be there. I'm probably going to have to go one day anyway so it would be cool to see some people from the forum

They always have a Japanese presence there, weather or not JKI will be there is a question for Jon I suppose.

was thinking about going this year last year was kind of a bust plus walking around the food show with a youtube rock star would be cool.

I might be able to make it on Monday. Keep me in the loop if you can.

was thinking about going this year last year was kind of a bust plus walking around the food show with a youtube rock star would be cool.

I guess you'll have to see if Salty is going then..

Going on Sunday for the wine expo. 600 plus free wine samples for 4 hours. I may not make Monday or Tuesday after that. lol

Is YouTube legend Chef Giovanni going?

Umm, thats youtube legend Certified Executive Chef Giovanni
He'll be demonstrating his world famous pineapple chicken poop salad.. :hungry:

Umm I love chix dookie with pine nipple. It's a winning combination, like Peaches & Herb.

It's a composed salad of pineapples, chicken, and chicken poop.

I think I am going to head there this year. When i tried to go to the website it was all messed up, do you guys know how much tickets are for the show? Thanks guys!

Mike

Sorry, I've never paid for tickets before..

I think I am going to head there this year. When i tried to go to the website it was all messed up, do you guys know how much tickets are for the show? Thanks guys!

Mike

I had the same problem. Went all over the site and all I could find was the student price. I'd like to know what a ticket costs too.

register as a first time buyer for your company and it should be free

i might be there, one day tops, i really hate trade shows, anyone in the nyc area feel free to hit me up

Are you going Mari?

Sorry I was wrong, not miso, its ramen. lol I am cutting flyers for it.

Mmm, I don't know. I'm supposed to be at Korin at 1pm, but I would like it. It's free for industry people, yea? I would like to see the ramen lecture. :)

Sorry I was wrong, not miso, its ramen. lol I am cutting flyers for it.

Mmm, I don't know. I'm supposed to be at Korin at 1pm, but I would like it. It's free for industry people, yea? I would like to see the ramen lecture. :)

You can register for tickets I think. I've never paid, but I've always just been given tickets from vendors or something. If you don't make it, be prepared for a bunch of us knife nerds to bum rush the store that afternoon.

I will definitely be there Monday. Anyone else going on Monday that would like to pm me w their cell or email so we can meet up, do it, let's get this ball rolling!

I will definitely be there Monday. Anyone else going on Monday that would like to pm me w their cell or email so we can meet up, do it, let's get this ball rolling!

I'm thinking Monday as well. Who else is in for Monday?

I'll do monday. I'm also doing the wine expo on Sunday 12 to 4pm 600 wines 150 vendors and the pouring is free. I'm planning on Monday anyway.

Back