African Blackwood & Amboyna Burl

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a bunch Mark. I might buy more stuff, so you can hang onto my order. Thanks

Bought a bunch Mark. I might buy more stuff, so you can hang onto my order. Thanks
Thank You Mike. I have set aside 3 tooth pieces to go with your order.

Looks like you and a couple other guys from here grabbed all but one of the Blackwood pieces.
Freezing cold here but I will clean up some more.
I am glad you guys like this stuff.

Now I want to see some kitchen knives with full Blackwood handles. Maybe a contrasting ferrule.

All but one is just not good enough, now I have one too! :knife:

Cheers!

In about an hour more or less I will post another photo of what I an getting ready now.

It won't be yours as I still have a fair chunk of the 3 x 3 x 18 inch log of instrument grade blackwood that i bought a while back, but i will probably do some western style handles in that. :groucho:

Looks like you and a couple other guys from here grabbed all but one of the Blackwood pieces.

Now I want to see some kitchen knives with full Blackwood handles. Maybe a contrasting ferrule.

Mark, got the Blackwood it's beautiful, and thanks for the tooth pieces. Youre the best!

Back