Texan wanderer stumbling upon a wealth of information.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzybadger

Reaction score
Greetings, KKF! I have been trolling the internet about kitchen knives these past few weeks, and have routinely found myself coming back to this site from various searches, so decided to gain a direct feed into this fountain of knowledge. I feel like Johnny #5! I feel... I feel so alive! I have such an awful set of knives right now... it is Chicago Cutlery, my sharpener is sad... I will fix these things though! Thanks to you and my friend who first wet my appetite for good kitchen knives.

Welcome to the forum, you're in the right place!

Love the screen name, BTW.

Thank you for all the kind welcomes, it does indeed seem like I will be opening my wallet. I'm planning on preparing my sons for knives in their future. I'm one of those single mother raised on TV dinner blah blah blahs of the 90's so I'm trying to figure out what men should teach men, and now some of my sons are old enough to learn about, and experience potentially lethal tools! It's so much FUN! I am about to wander off for awhile and do that real life stuff, but fully intend to come back and find out what everyone has to say about the Apex system, as that seems to be my future immediate purchase. I've gotta start digging around the older postings first before I start spitting out my own gems of ignorance though before any of that is to happen. Thanks again!

I'm planning on preparing my sons for knives in their future. I'm one of those single mother raised on TV dinner blah blah blahs of the 90's so I'm trying to figure out what men should teach men, and now some of my sons are old enough to learn about, and experience potentially lethal tools!

Good for you! Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the Knut House! It's alway good to see another female on the forum!

Oh, I get it! You were raised by a single mother, not you are a single mother!

Yes, knives and straight razor shaving is very important to teach to sons.

Welcome to kkf.

Back