• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Devin Thomas 10" AEB-L Western Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This knife is from the second run of Western handled gyutos Devin made in the ITK series. The hidden tang handle is bocote.

A respected craftsman and knifemaker said this about the knives - "Heat treating, grinding and handle-making is all done in-house, with Devin doing most of it. With an exception of damascus steel, fancier handle and bolster material, and fewer steps to finish a blade, this is a very similar knife to Hoss customs ..."

It is in near-new condition, used lightly in a home environment.

Weight is 225 grams; balances at the "D" in "Devin".

Edge is 258 mm; height at heel is 54 mm

Spine is 2.8 mm above heel, 2.2 mm midway to tip, 0.7 mm 1 cm from tip.

$495 includes insured shipping to a CONUS address and PayPal fees.

file.jpg

file-1.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-4.jpg

I am a sucker for a DT, and a western at that, but alas, no money.

+1 I haven't even received my first dt in the mail and was thinking about this one

I'm popping this beauty back up for sale, it has been used lightly over the last 6 weeks. it has a few very minor scratches, but otherwise in the same excellent condition I received it in. I am asking $XXX + shipping
Thanks for looking

Figures....the one time I'm quick enough to get something nice, its something I don't need :( GLWS, it should go quick!

Chris

I'm popping this beauty back up for sale, it has been used lightly over the last 6 weeks. it has a few very minor scratches, but otherwise in the same excellent condition I received it in. I am asking $XXX + shipping
Thanks for looking

Please start your own sales thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back