• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Moritaka and Watanabe

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry for the largish images. Since there is concern about overgrinds on Moritakas, wanted to include as large of a image without being too crazy. If you would like the full resolution images, please PM me.

All prices include shipping within CONUS and PayPal fees.

Moritaka supreme series kiritsuke 240mm, aogami super steel, factory edge. Includes Moritaka's free sharpening coupon. If there is an overgrind issue, perhaps can use the factory sharpening to resolve. $170.

moritaka_kirusuke_240_1.jpg

moritaka_kirusuke_240_2.jpg

moritaka_kirusuke_240_3.jpg

moritaka_kirusuke_240_4.jpg

Moritaka gyuto 210mm, aogami #2, factory edge. Light weight knife at 130g, and only 44m high at the heel. Includes Moritaka's free sharpening coupon. $110.

moritaka_gyuto_210_1.jpg

moritaka_gyuto_210_2.jpg

moritaka_gyuto_210_3.jpg

moritaka_gyuto_210_4.jpg

Watanabe kurouchi nakiri 170mm with custom handle by Andy. No box. $130.

watanabe_nakiri_1.jpg

watanabe_nakiri_2.jpg

watanabe_nakiri_3.jpg

watanabe_nakiri_4.jpg

Watanabe kurouchi santoku 165mm. Factory edge, no box. $80.

watanabe_santoku_1.jpg

watanabe_santoku_2.jpg

watanabe_santoku_3.jpg

watanabe_santoku_4.jpg

I'll take the 210mm Moritaka if it's still available. My cook will love it.

I have not tried a nakiri yet, but was definitely going to pick it up if it lasted as long as scrolling to the bottom of the page. Oh well, will try another

I'm interested in the gyuto! What's the balance like on that knife?

Watanabe kurouchi santoku SPF

The balance of the Moritaka gyuto 210mm is at where the black cladding meets the spine. It's lightweight knife so is quite nimble. Of the knives for sale, this is the one that I'm most reluctant to sell. However, I made some addition knife buys so others must go. We have instituted a one in one out rule in the household.

You should institute a have your knives delivered to work rule.....

Watanabe kurouchi santoku SOLD
Moritaka gyuto 210mm SOLD
Moritaka supreme series kiritsuke 240mm PASSAROUND

Thank you for the suggestion of having knives delivered to work.

Donation to KKF made.

Moritaka gyuto 210mm, aogami #2, factory edge. Light weight knife at 130g, and only 44m high at the heel. Includes Moritaka's free sharpening coupon. $110

Available? very interested

If the Kiritsuke is still for sale, can you ship it up to Ontario, Canada? I really like this knife.

Back