Quantcast
BACK in STOCK - The Art of Knife Sharpening DVD Set - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BACK in STOCK - The Art of Knife Sharpening DVD Set

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    Oooo anticipation tingles up my spine.

Quote Originally Posted by quantumcloud509 View Post
    Oooo anticipation tingles up my spine.

Thanks for your order!

Watching my Art of Knife Sharpening now! VERY ******* awesome, I needed this SOO bad (not that I'm awful- but I'm an awful long way from great Noticed that the audio doesn't sync so well with the video in some places, doesn't detract from the info contained at all, just a little disconcerting watching you speak... and hearing you a second later haha. I'm only an hour in but I am a LOT smarter already!
    Restaurant Murphy's Law 101: If you have 5 and don't prep any, you'll sell 6. If you do prep some, you'll sell 4

Quote Originally Posted by Drumjockey View Post
    Watching my Art of Knife Sharpening now! VERY ******* awesome, I needed this SOO bad (not that I'm awful- but I'm an awful long way from great Noticed that the audio doesn't sync so well with the video in some places, doesn't detract from the info contained at all, just a little disconcerting watching you speak... and hearing you a second later haha. I'm only an hour in but I am a LOT smarter already!

I'm happy that it's helping you and sorry for the crappy quality. My nephew (the film student) tried his best back then but he had lots of problems come up that kicked his ass.

BTW, we sold the last one of these yesterday. Well technically we do have one in stock but that's tagged for a stone kit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I'm happy that it's helping you and sorry for the crappy quality. My nephew (the film student) tried his best back then but he had lots of problems come up that kicked his ass.
    Pretty badass for a filmschool student tho... I definitely couldn't do it. Heck, I can't even sharpen a knife without a DVD! Seriously though, thanks for making a tool like this for those of us with a LOT to learn still, it is SO helpful Dave! Now I just need to watch it like 75 more times...
    Restaurant Murphy's Law 101: If you have 5 and don't prep any, you'll sell 6. If you do prep some, you'll sell 4

Hey Dave, when do you think you will have stock on the DVD set again? Thanks.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    They don't last very long. When do you think you will make #2? Jk
    Chewie's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by brianh View Post
    Hey Dave, when do you think you will have stock on the DVD set again? Thanks.
    Soon - very soon!

Sorry for the hold up.

Closed Thread