Valentines gift for men

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty cool. Still, I'll take Valrhona/Lindt any day though :)

That's pretty cool. Still, I'll take Valrhona/Lindt any day though :)
Dude, Lindt is pretty good chocolate, but that is not a fair comparison. Valrhona is still the KING of plain bar "cooking" chocolate.:doublethumbsup: As for me, I'll be a wimpy boy and accept a LARGE box of Neuhaus pralines if anyone is feeling overly romantic. :lol2:

pretty hardcore looking chocolate. as a chocoholic, this would make an awesome gift indeed.

I've used some cheapo wrenches that probably weren't much harder than that...

I've used some cheapo wrenches that probably weren't much harder than that...

yeah, and that's from NASA Engineering Dept. lol.

Join-NASA-space-NASA-astronaut-smiley-emoticon-000893-large.gif

Those are pretty cool, but I think I would take flavor over functionality in this case.

heh...don't think I've ever heard "functionality" and "chocolate" in the same sentence...well, I guess I technically still haven't.

heh...don't think I've ever heard "functionality" and "chocolate" in the same sentence...well, I guess I technically still haven't.

The functionality of chocolate can be observed when it turns Crabby Lucretia into Happy Lucretia. Efficacy is proportional to quality of chocolate and can be enhanced with generous applications of alcohol.

Better now?

Back